I owe this tag to Ms B.
7 facts about me :
1. I am a Thalassemia Minor. Found out in 2004 when I was admitted to a hospital in Aberdeen due to very high fever. Blood test was done and they told me I am a Thalassemia Minor – not that it was related to the fever I had at that time. My most common symptom so far is fatigue.
2. I hate letting the banks squeeze out money from me, so eventhough you see me paying with credit cards all the time (just because I don’t like carrying too much cash), I pay in full every month. So the banks can’t earn from me! 😛
3. Eventhough I enjoy shopping, I actually have great control of myself. If I don’t plan to shop, most of the time I will not be carrying any shopping bag irregardless of any massive sale going on. But if I do plan to shop, I can spend thousands at one go!
4. I drink any kind of coffee, the mod, or the kampung ones. Yummylicious!
5. I don’t have much experience in love. My first lover is my husband now.
6. My idea of relaxation is just to be at home. Explains why my future ultimate purchase would have to be a gorgeous house to grow old gracefully in. Hehehe.
7. I try to be positive most of the time, which explains why I avoid most of the negative vibes around me, if I have the chance.
I now tag all those in my blogroll who have never done this tag.
Entry filed under: Everything Else.